On September 13, 2022, NTA released the CSIR UGC NET admit card on their official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. The CSIR NET exam will be given on September 16, 17, and 18, 2022.
Candidates can download their CSIR NET admit card 2022 from the NTA website by entering their valid registration number and the password they were given when they registered.
Steps to Download CSIR NET Admit Card 2022
To make this admit card download process easy and simple for the candidates, we have provided a step-by-step guide to downloading the CSIR NET 2022 Admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA @csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
Step 2: Click on the Download CSIR NET Admit Card 2022 Link.
Step 3: Enter the application number, date of birth, and security code (as shown in the image) in the link given below.
Step 4: Click on the Login button.
Step 5: Read and fill out the COVID-19 undertaking form.
Step 6: Click on Submit.
Step 7: Click on the Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card button.
Step 8: Download, save and print the CSIR NET 2022 admit card.
Sample of CSIR NET Admit Card
Note: It is advised the candidate must check all the details very carefully on the admit card before downloading the PDF.
CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card
Below are the shift-specific details for the CSIR NET Exam 2022.
|Subject||Date of Examination||Shift|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||16 September 2022||Shift 1|
|Physical Sciences||16 September 2022||Shift 1|
|Mathematical Sciences||16 September 2022||Shift 2|
|Life Sciences Shift 1||17 September 2022||Shift 1|
|Life Sciences Shift 2||17 September 2022||Shift 2|
|Chemical Sciences||18 September 2022||Shift 1|
Things Allowed at CSIR NET Exam Centre 2022
At the examination centres for the CSIR NET, candidates will be permitted to bring the items listed below with them:
- Personal transparent water bottle,
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- CSIR NET admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website
- Additional passport size photograph
- Original valid ID proof
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the centre wearing his/ her own mask. The face mask will be provided at the centre.
CSIR NET Exam 2022 Schedule
Have a look at the subject-wise exam schedule for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022 below:
|Exam Dates||Subject Name||Shift|
|16-Sep-2022||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean And Planetary Sciences||9.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Physical Sciences||9.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Mathematical Sciences||3.00 pm to 6.00 pm|
|17-Sep-2022||Life Sciences (Group 1)||9.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Life Sciences (Group 2)||3.00 pm to 6.00 pm|
|18-Sep-2022||Chemical Sciences||9.00 am to 12.00 noon|
Discrepancies in the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Admit Card?
- Candidates are required to report any errors found on the admit card as soon as possible for repair to the CSIR helpdesk.
- Candidates should contact the relevant authorities if they do not receive their amended admit card within 10-15 days of the exam.
- Candidates must include information including their name, date of birth, application online number, subject, the type of exam being taken, and the testing location in all correspondence with the CSIR.
- To avoid issues during the exam, candidates should carefully verify all the information listed on the admit card.
- The examination may be cancelled if a valid admission card is not presented.
Also Read This: How will students clear the test series for CA Final?
Difficulty in Downloading CSIR NET Admit Card 2022
If there is a problem downloading the CSIR NET 2022 admission card. Students are advised to adhere to the guidelines below:
- Try the most recent update for your browser.
- Do not download a CSIR NET 2022 admission card using a mobile device.
- Check your login information carefully.
- Try not to download in several windows.
- Try to download the admit card in the evening or early in the morning to avoid traffic.
We hope the information provided above is useful to you. Tell your friends and relatives about it if you find it useful.
So, candidates, let’s get ready for the battle.
Thank You and All the Best!