Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by Salman Khan
Borrowed Personal Loan amounts are repaid to credit providers by borrowers during a fixed loan period, also known as “tenure.” The borrowing cost is represented by the interest due on the loan, and overall affordability should always come first, much before applying for a loan.
You always have access to cost-effective options nowadays as there are many loan providers out there. If your financial situation is sound, avail a Personal Loan at a competitive interest rate with no additional fees. With financial partners like Poonawalla Fincorp, you can get a chance to avail of low Personal Loan interest rates.
Which Factors Influence Personal Loan Interest Rates?
A number of aspects such as financial and credit background, are evaluated to determine your Personal Loan interest rate. You may get a lower interest rate based on your credit history, income situation, and financial stability.
To help you avoid large EMI payments, Poonawalla Fincorp provides you with some of the best interest rates on Personal Loans in India. There are, however, some factors that affect Personal Loan rates with any credit provider. Let’s take a look at them.
- Loan Amount: The most crucial factor that lenders assess is the borrower’s loan amount requirement, which is computed on the borrower’s income and the category of the company with which they work. As a result, the higher an applicant’s salary, the higher the loan amount.
- Tenure: The interest rate is closely related to the loan’s tenure. The shorter the tenure, the less will be your interest payments.
- Borrower’s Income: Your wages will heavily influence the Personal Loan interest rates. A good recurring income with a consistent flow gives surety to the financial partner that you can pay the Personal Loan EMI on time. This type of perception will result in lower interest rates for you.
- Repayment Capacity: An individual’s repayment capacity is crucial in determining the interest rates. If the borrower has no additional financial obligations, lending institutions regard the borrower’s loan repayment as satisfactory because they can easily repay the debt without defaults.
- Credit Score: Your credit score impacts more than just the loan amount but also the interest rate offered by the financial partner. So, the rate could be significantly lower if you have a credit score of at least 750 with no defaults.
- The Type of Company You Work For: Your workplace’s reputation also significantly impacts the interest rate you will receive on your loan. The financial partner may consider lowering your interest rate if you work for a reputable company. Working in such organisations ensures a consistent flow of revenue, which is necessary for the timely repayment of debt obligations.
What is the Minimum Interest Rate for Personal Loans?
The interest rate on Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan is competitive and has a low starting point at 10.99%. With real quick disbursal and approval turnaround, Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan is a viable option for immediate requirements.
How to Get a Personal Loan with Less Interest Rate?
Follow these easy instructions to obtain a Personal Loan with a lower interest rate.
- Make sure that your CIBIL score is 750 or higher when applying.
- Maintain a solid track record of payback.
- Show a steady source of income.
- Easily satisfy all requirements for loan eligibility.
- Pay off all debt before requesting a loan.
Apply for a Personal Loan from Poonawalla Fincorp.
Follow the instructions below to apply for Poonawalla Fincorp Personal Loan:
- Visit Poonawalla Fincorp’s official website and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Provide basic KYC information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the online application form.
Also, Check: How To Select The Best Java Web Development Company?